January 10, 2021
In this episode, we talk about how to goal set with conviction. Or, as I like to call it, your Mission Impossible.
Because believe it or not, it’s that time of year again. The time for setting goals. For thinking of all the things we’d like to achieve this year.
The truth is, we NEED goals. We NEED a compelling vision to drive us forward. Even when circumstances might make those goals more difficult to achieve.
Having that vision, that passion, inspires us. And motivates us to do more, to keep going even when it might be challenging.
Even if we fall short of our desired goal, we’ll have grown stronger because of it. We’ll become a different person.
In this podcast, we cover:
– Why we call it Mission Impossible instead of goal-setting
– Why we give up on goals and how not to do that this year
– The advantage of having your one BIG Mission Impossible for the year
– Where your feelings of self-doubt, fear and desire to quit come from
– How to choose a thought that generates a feeling of fierce commitment
– And so much more
I hope you enjoy it. If you do, hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss an episode. And, please leave us a review. We’d be so grateful.
See you next week!